Take your skills to the next level with the help of the Honors Program Scholarships. The programme is organized by the Widener University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries are presented by the university to students with excellent academic, merit, and talent-based achievements who wish to join an undergraduate degree programme at Widener University. International students are eligible.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Widener University is a private university in Chester, Pennsylvania, with three other campuses, two in Pennsylvania and one in Wilmington, Delaware. It ranks 206th in National Universities and holds itself in high regard for its commitment to the core values of respect, integrity, and excellence.
Why choose to study at Widener University? At Widener University, each student is ensured personal and professional success. The university is a wide-focused university on professional leadership development. Graduates enjoy fast starts and often advance to management positions, posting a median post-graduate salary well above the national average. Its safe and welcoming campus serves as a launchpad for an ambitious, hardworking community of students.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International entrants are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for all undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online through the university portal of the Common Application and complete the application process. No separate application is required to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
- One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
- Proof of financial support.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold an average GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT and ACT scores of 1200 and 26, respectively, to get admitted to Widener University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
The university will provide up to $2,000 per year for up to 4 years to the successfully selected applicants towards their study at Widener University.