The Technical University of Denmark is inviting students to apply for the PhD Positionsin Exsolved Nanocatalysts for Efficient and Robust Green Hydrogen Production (ENERGHy) for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international applicants that hold a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science, or Physical Chemistry, a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree, are eligible to apply for this application . The candidate must be interested in and dedicated to researching the development of exsolved nanocatalysts for the oxygen and hydrogen evolution reactions in the electrolytic production of hydrogen.
Amazing chance for students to complete their PhD in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Denmark is a university in the town Kongens Lyngby ranked 103rd in the OS World University Rankings. Its mission is to develop and create value using the natural sciences and the technical sciences to benefit society.
Why study at the Technical University of Denmark? The Technical University of Denmark has an innovative and open-minded learning environment where a research-based and innovative education and learning occur. The students have access to high-quality labs, teaching facilities, libraries, and computer facilities that emphasizes combining theory and practice via project and lab work. This helps the students to be involved in knowledge transfer and company relations.
Application Deadline: 17th May 2021
- University or Organization: The Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for a PhD degree Programme in the field of energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online using the university portal.
- The applicants need to submit the application form to apply for the opportunity separately.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents: A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant two-year Master’s degree to be admitted to a PhD programme at DTU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL SHE – 88
- TOEFL IBT –88
- IELTS CBT – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- Danish High School – Overall grade 3
The university will reward the selected applicants with monetary aid towards their course of study and an employment opportunity in the same field.