Humboldt State University is delighted to announce the HSU International Student Scholarships to help overseas students support their study in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The application is open for all incoming and current international students enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at HSU who need financial assistance. The grant is valued at a maximum of $2,000.
Humboldt State University is a public university in Arcata for students with a spirit of adventure and a passion for making a difference in the world. It is ranked 37th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at Humboldt State University? HSU gives its students access to affordable, high-quality education that is responsive to the needs of a fast-changing world. It offers students a unique experience through a mix of academic programs, hands-on experiences, and commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Humboldt State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate o graduate degree study programme available at HSU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an incoming or current international students at HSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to CAS via the university portal. To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to fill the application form and submit it to [email protected] along with 2 letters of recommendation and a personal essay.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must achieve grade C or higher or a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 105
- EIKEN – 3400
- ELS – 112
- IELTS – 6.5
- ITEP – 4.5
- PTE – 53
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT –213
Selected students will be given $1,000 – $2,000 to cover the cost of a degree programme at HSU.