Eötvös Loránd University is delighted to announce an excellent opportunity through its Hungarian State international awards in Hungary. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
A wonderful chance for international students in Hungary to complete their bachelor’s, masters or doctoral degree at the university.
User Review( vote)
The University is a Budapest based Hungarian public research university. Established in 1635, ELTE is one of Hungary’s largest and most prestigious institutions of public higher education.
Why study at Eötvös Loránd University? ELTE is the largest scientific institution in Hungary, with 118 doctoral programmes, offering 38 bachelor programmes, 96 master’s programmes and more than 50 foreign language graduation programmes. Via the Bologna process, the awarded course credits are transferable to universities in Europe.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Eötvös Loránd University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a valid educational work plan or a bilateral agreement signed by the Hungarian Government or the Ministry of Human Capacities and the relevant ministry of the given country or territory.
- Must have previous year degree or certificates with a good academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for this opportunity student must have to take admission in a Bachelor, masters, doctoral degree programme at the University. After that, you can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Eötvös Loránd University will provide tuition fees to the interested and deserving candidates.