Excellent opportunity for international students to be part of the PhD and masters degree programme at the University in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Taylor’s University was founded in 1969 and is one of the founders and leaders of Malaysia’s higher education institutions. It offers many tertiary education courses, from degree to degree, to postgraduate and technical programmes.
Why study at Taylor’s University? As part of their studies, by entering this University, candidates should anticipate placement opportunities, fieldwork, practice, and networking events. There are different opportunities for studying from which they can easily achieve career goals.
Application Deadline: Application open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Taylor’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Ph.D. & Master’s
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. or master’s degree program in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For PhD
- Must have a master’s degree (Coursework/Mixed mode) with CGPA 3.50 or by Research mode from any recognized local/foreign university.
- For Master’s
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with CGPA 3.00 from any recognized local/foreign university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the Ph.D. or master’s degree program at the University. After that, applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Taylor’s University will provide an award for Ph.D.: 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 900 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver, and for Master’s: 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 24 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 500 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver.