The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is providing international students an extensive variety of funding opportunities by offering them the Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship, offered at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management, is supported and funded by the Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Koo Foundation. Students can undertake any preferred master’s or PhD programme and secure the educational expense of it with this scholarship. Applicants from an ASEAN member state are eligible.
Beneficial offer to get benefitted in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school located in Sejong City, South Korea. It is affiliated with the Korea Development Institute and is also a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences. KDI School is the 6th Top think tank in Asia, 22nd in the world and 8th best-affiliated think tank in the world.
Why choose to study at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management? KDI School has a range of very dynamic and vibrant education programme that attracts international students. It harbors multinational faculty members from the world’s best institutions. KDI also offers its students diverse learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: The application process at KDI is ongoing. However, students must cross-check programme specific deadlines, if any, and individual scholarship application deadlines as well.
- University or Organization: KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Lao PDR can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master or PhD study programmes offered at the KDI School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be government officials from any of the eight ASEAN member countries, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Lao PDR.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete their admission application on the online application portal of the school. For scholarship application details, students must contact [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Undergraduate Academic Transcript with official Grading System document
- Undergraduate Degree Diploma
- Graduate Academic Transcript with official Grading System document
- Graduate Degree Diploma
- Two Recommendation letters
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test or Medium of Instruction
- Employment verification (required for government officials)
- Dissertation Research Proposal
- Video Essay
- Two photos or Photo uploaded on the online application
- Copy of passport
- Employment verification
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL ITP
- TOEIC – S
- NEW TEPS
- TEPS – S
- I – TEPS
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English Exams
KDI School of Public Policy and Management will award the selected students this scholarship that will cover the cost of studies of master’s programme for up to 3 semesters (about 1 year) and PhD programme for at least 3 years.