The University of Glasgow is delighted to offer the Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary for international students for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
There are 20 awards available for international candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Each bursary is worth £500, and they are open to students from anywhere in the world.
Worthy opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded by the papal bull in 1451, it is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Glasgow is one of only eight institutions to award undergraduate master’s degrees in certain disciplines. Glasgow is ranked 73rd in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? The university is recognized for its world-leading research expertise in the history of art, veterinary medicine, cancer studies, accounting and finance. Each academic year, the university nurtures a diverse community of undergraduate and postgraduate students. High educational standards, strict entrance requirements and a strong international research reputation have made the university a competitive destination for students worldwide. Glasgow is a World Top 100 university, so the institution is positioned in the top 1% of world universities.
Application Deadline: The closing date for all entries is Friday 30th September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan , Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros , Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of , Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus , Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica , Dominican Republic , East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvado, England , Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon , Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda,, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland , Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City , Venezuela, Vietnam , Wales, Yemen , Zaire , Zambia , Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course programmes subject here offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students starting any PG program in September 2022/January 2023
- Postgraduate students from any country
- Postgraduate students studying any subject at any university
- Full-time & part-time students are welcome to apply.
- Distance learning bursaries are available.
- Students studying online from anywhere in the world
- The blended study is also eligible.
- Use the £500 to top up other postgraduate funding.
- Funding can be put towards PG living costs.
- There is no age limit for our student applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the admission application through the application portal. To apply for the studentship, students must have to complete the online application postgrad program.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have submitted a final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) – scanned copy in the colour of the original document.
- Degree certificate (and an official translation) if you have already completed your degree – scanned copy in the colour of the original document
- One reference on the headed paper
- Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum UK 2.1 honours degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before starting your studies.
Successful applicants will receive a bursary stipend of £500 to students from anywhere in the world.