The new International Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate Courses are now available on offer to be held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, and Turin. The purpose of the contests is the assignment of 40 scholarships covering the 50% of the tuition fee of IED Undergraduate Programs, for the academic year 2021-2022.
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design S.p.A. (hereafter referred as IED) aims at supporting young creatives through activation and promotion of specific meritocracy contests for the attribution of scholarships in the fields of design, fashion, visual arts, and communication.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication, and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organizes three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
- Applications Deadline: December 13, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Management.
- Award: Scholarships covers 50% of the tuition fees for 2021-2022. IED offers 40 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees of the chosen course. Winners of 50% scholarships have to pay the enrollment fee plus the half of the tuition fee, according to their income shown by ISEE certification (only for Undergraduate Courses taught in Italy and for EU students).
- Number of Awards: Up to 40 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Italy and Spain (Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, and Turin)
- Eligible Countries: These opportunities are available exclusively to students from the following Countries: Bulgaria – Romania – Serbia – Germany – France – Colombia – Mexico – Ecuador – Peru – Turkey Egypt – Lebanon – CIS Countries* – Korea – India – Indonesia * CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved to Candidates from 18 to 26 years old (by December 31st, 2021) who will get their High School diploma by September 2021.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course: B2 – as minimum level – is required.
How to Apply:
Participants are required to present themselves creatively making or choosing one or more images showing their creativity connected with the ideas and motivations expressed in their presentation letter.
- Step 1. Read carefully the Regulation and the projects’ briefing.
- Step 2. Choose the course you are applying for.
- Step 3. Get registered by filling in the form available at ied.edu/profession/international-scholarship-competition-for-undegraduate-courses Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with credentials to enter your Personal Area, where you could upload the required documents.
- Step 4. Start to arrange the required documents, respecting the guidelines reported in the briefing.
- Step 5. Once the material collection is ready, enter your Personal Area with the given credentials and upload your project and the required documents.
- Step 6. In case you win the scholarship, you will have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your application at IED.
- Supporting Documents: In order to be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide:
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course; Copy of ID card or passport
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course is required B2 level as a minimum
- The concept as described in the briefing.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course (B2 as minimum level required).