Young and talented individuals who aspire to study abroad are invited by the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) to secure support by participating in the Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate and Foundation Courses 2024-2025.
IED Istituto Europeo di Design, Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli, and IED Kunsthal Bilbao have decided to award 56 scholarships for IED Undergraduate Courses to support young talents – international students who wish to study in Italy or Spain. Applicants who have undertaken an undergraduate or foundation course at IED are eligible to achieve 50% of the tuition fee of the applied program.
IED International Scholarships Competition for Undergraduate Courses in Italy and Spain
Worthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The Istituto Europeo di Design, founded in 1966, is a private design school in Italy that aims to offer young creative students theoretical and practical training. The institute operates into four disciplines: Design, Fashion, Visual Communication, and Management.
Why choose to study at the Istituto Europeo di Design? IED is a community of designers inspired and guided by a shared vision. The courses offered at IED are aggregation opportunities for shared interests and help develop a new generation of designers. It allows its students to access higher education and a broad range of courses to shape a qualification that matches their potential and career interests.
Application Deadline: November 15th 2023.
- University or Organization: Istituto Europeo di Design
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication, and Management.
- Award: Scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fees for 2024-2025.
- Number of Scholarships: 56 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International (from Italy, Spain, and worldwide)
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy and Spain (Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, and Turin)
- Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available exclusively to students from the following Countries: Bulgaria – Romania – Serbia – Germany – France – Colombia – Mexico – Ecuador – Peru – Turkey, Egypt – Lebanon – CIS Countries* – Korea – India – Indonesia * CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Participation is subject to registration.
- Candidates must have accomplished a high school diploma by September 2024.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course (required B2 as a minimum level).
- Students who have already obtained a diploma from IED, Galli Academy and Kunsthal, or related schools may not participate in the selection.
- How to Apply: Participants are required to present themselves creatively, making or choosing one or more images showing their creativity connected with the ideas and motivations expressed in their presentation letter.
- Step 1. Read the Regulation and the projects’ briefing carefully.
- Step 2. Choose the course you are applying for.
- Step 3. Get registered by filling in the form available at ied.edu/profession/international-scholarship-competition-for-undergraduate-courses. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with credentials to enter your Area, where you can upload the required documents.
- Step 4. Start to arrange the required documents, respecting the guidelines reported in the briefing.
- Step 5. Once the material collection is ready, enter your Area with the given credentials and upload your project and the required documents.
- Step 6. If you win the scholarship, you will have three days to confirm your acceptance and five days to complete your application at IED.
- Admission applications must be submitted online. Students can register for the scholarship program by submitting the registration form
- Supporting Documents: To be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide the following:
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course; a Copy of your ID card or passport
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course required B2 level is a minimum.
- The concept is described in the briefing.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course (B2 as minimum level required).
The winners of the IED Undergraduate Scholarship will be awarded 50% of the tuition fee of the study program undertaken at IED.