Are you planning to study abroad? If so, apply for the IGCSE/IB Diploma Scholarships in Singapore offered by the Eton House International School. The award is open to all international students to gain support towards the tuition fee for the academic year 2021-2022.
This tuition fee scholarship is been made available for all international as well as Singaporean students who want to undertake an IGCSE and IB Diploma Programme. The students will be entitled to receive full or partial tuition fee coverage.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Eton House International School is a global school headquartered in Singapore and also has a significant presence in China. The mission of the school is to develop confident and capable global citizens.
Why choose to study at Eton House International School? EHIS strives to embrace, honor and respect the unique identity of every individual child and deeply believes in every child’s potential. The teachers and educators at Eon House nurture and bring out the best in them. EHIS had paved a complete educational pathway from playgroup to high school aiming to develop highly engaged learners that are critical thinkers and problem solvers. Students receive personalized academic and pastoral support at Eton House.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Eton House International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas regions and Singaporean nationals are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Year 10 for the IGCSE Programme and Year 12 for the IB Diploma Programme at EHIS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled at the Eton House International School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register by filling the registration form of the institute and submitting it to the admissions department at [email protected]. The students can apply here for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of previous school reports/certificates/transcripts must be submitted.
- Evidence that the student has attained a Level B2+ in English on the CEFR framework.
- A personal statement (essay) explaining why the student believes they are deserving of the scholarship
- A letter of recommendation from a Teacher or the Principal at their current school
- Digital photos of students and parents
- Copy of parent’s passport or Singaporean/PR card, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Birth Certificate for Singapore Citizens, Entry Permit for PRs
- Copy of student’s latest school report (in English), compulsory for children applying from Year 1 (K2) onwards
- Student Reference Form
- Copy of student’s most up-to-date immunization records
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have minimum schooling education.
- Language Requirement: The students must know Mandarin and English languages.
The applicants that will be selected for the scholarship will get partial or full scholarships ranging from 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% towards the tuition fee of the programme at EHIS.