Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, the University of New South Wales is providing Indigenous PhD Positionsin Law for Australian applicants.
The studentship aims to provide financial support for applicants who wish to pursue a PhD in law at this university. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
This funding programme has a variety of amazing perks for students.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1949, the University of New South Wales is a public research university in Australia. Its applicants also benefit from numerous facilities that give them the best possible preparation and support.
Why at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, applicants will have a chance to grow professional career abilities. It has highly rated academic programs giving candidates a wide foundation of knowledge to support them for getting success in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $ 43, 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Law degree.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria given below:
- Aspirants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in law
- Candidates must have equivalent research in law
- Applicants must be Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders and must not already be enrolled in a PhD program at UNSW or elsewhere.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Applicants must complete the Expression of Interest Form for the Indigenous PhD Positionsin Law.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should attach copies of ALL academic transcripts, relevant publications, a CV, and their research proposal. Details for two academic or professional referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this bursary, aspirants mandatory to meet the entrance requirement of the institute.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
The University of New South Wales will provide a stipend $ 43000 per annum for each winning applicant. The award will cover the tuition fee, accommodation charges and living expenses of students.