The University of Queensland is thrilled to announce the PhD Scholarship in Understanding Rocks-Fluids Interaction in Shale Gas Reservoirs Scholarships for high-caliber applicants.
The program is furnished to assist both Australian and International students who want to complete their PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland.
Wonderful chance for international students to complete their PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingcriteria:
- Master’s of philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the program, then you are recommended to take admission at the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents:You must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of your passport, letters of reccommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) to cover the educational expenses of students.