The University of Melbourne is pleased to announce the Melbourne Engineering & IT-Indigenous Research funding for incoming students.
The purpose of this application is to support high potential students who want to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university, located in Melbourne, Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? At the University of Melbourne, they believe that your success begins from the day you keep your feet on the premises. The University ranked number one in Australia for its study.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% fee remission and up to $234,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Computing and Information; Engineering, offered by the University of Melbourne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants need to:
- be an Indigenous Australian citizen
- have applied for a Melbourne School of Engineering graduate degree by research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: for applying, you must take admission in the Melbourne School of Engineering. There is no application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, and certificates with applications.
- Admission Requirements:Applicant must have previous degree certificates with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
This award includes:
- 100% Fee-offset.
- 75% Stipend top-up ~ $54,600 annual Stipend (Living allowance), pro-rata, (2020 full-time study rate), (paid fortnightly), (tax-exempt for full-time study), indexed annually for up to
- years full-time (4.0 years part-time) – Master by Research degree.
- 5 years full-time (7.0 years part-time) – PhD (Doctoral degree).
- $10,000 Travel & professional development allowance, per year (pro-rata).
- $2,000 Relocation grant for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Full leave entitlements, including paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.