The Catholic University of Louvain is seeking high-potential applicants to apply for its Doctoral Scholarship Positions in Marketing and CSR in Belgium.
The programme aims to support students who want to apply for the doctoral degree at UCLouvain for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice chance for applicants in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The Catholic University of Louvain, founded in 1834, is ranked 148th among the Best Global Universities. UCLouvain strives to provide all students with access to high-quality education to produce responsible leaders.
Why study at the Catholic University of Louvain? UCLouvain is internationally renowned for its research and teaching quality in a wide range of disciplines. It provides high-quality education to its students and encourages innovation.
Application Deadline: Applications should be received by August 6, 2022.
- University or Organization: UCLouvain
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: € 2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral Position in Marketing and CSR.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- have a strong affinity/interest for business issues related to social media marketing and CSR
- show an interest in conducting fundamental and applied research
- are familiar with social science methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative
- have excellent scientific writing and presentation skills
- with a strong sense of teamwork, initiative, and integrity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Qualified applicants should send their application material (a single PDF document containing all files) by email to Prof. Dr. Simon Hazée ( [email protected]), with Prof. Dr. Valérie Swaen in cc.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Cover letter showing the candidate’s motivation and eligibility for the position;
- CV showing the candidate’s past experience and expertise in the research area
- A short 1-page proposal for a research plan relevant to the present position
- One recommendation letter is to be sent directly by the person recommending the candidate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have MSc degree (obtained with honours; magna cum laude as a minimum ) in applied economics, business engineering, management, psychology, sociology, or any related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in English and French (or prepared to acquire proficiency in French).
Students will receive net monthly grant of around € 2,000 (including Belgian social security) at UCLouvain in Belgium.