Fleming College is pleased to announce the International Education Flow-Through Bursaries for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship programme is open to students from all over the world.
All international students who wish to take any programme at Fleming College are eligible to avail this bursary. The students must be full-time student with high academic records to receive this award.
Fleming College is an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology that has made it its mission to empower students with innovative education, research and real-world experiences they need to build better lives, better communities and a better world. It is ranked 29th best research colleges in Ontario out of 50.
Why study at Fleming College? Fleming College leads the way in offering new and ground-breaking programs that allow students to graduate quickly into the career of their choice. The college works closely with the industry partners and the community to provide education and training that meets emerging trends in the workforce. All programs at Fleming offer hands-on, applied learning through paid co-ops, work placements, internships, and applied research projects. Our campuses are living, learning labs where you can put your skills into practice.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Fleming College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $340
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programs offered by the college are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in any programme at Fleming College.
- The applicants must identify as international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an application form through the online application portal of the university.Accepted applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts and previous academic records in English certified or notarized.
- Financial documents are showing enough funds to cover the fees.
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a current GPA of 3.6 or higher to be admitted to Fleming College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide the scores for the following English language proficiency tests and fulfil the minimum requirements:
- IELTS – 0 with no module less than 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80 with no sub-score less than 20
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
The successfully selected applicants will receive $340 towards their study at Fleming College.