The University of Kansas is actively awarding an excellent International Merit Scholarships programme to ease up the financial burden of bright students.
These study grants are available to international first-year students who wish to enter the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
This support will cover a 33% tuition fee to help students gain higher education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kansas, founded in 1865, is a public research university with five campuses. KU offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. There are numerous significant options available, as well as numerous pre-professional programmes.
Why study at the University of Kansas? KU provides its students with research, internships, study abroad, and other educational enrichment opportunities. It is dedicated to providing the highest-quality undergraduate, technical, and graduate programmes available anywhere in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for entry 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 33% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- Applicants must have a minimum 75-4.00 GPA
- Students must also be in F or J visa status to be considered
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be high school graduate with a curriculum that would prepare them for university studies in their home country.
- Language Requirement: Student must submit English proficiency test scores dependent upon score level. Scores are used to either determine English proficiency or to estimate students’ placement in an appropriate level of ESL courses.
The University of Kansas will provide a 33% reduction in tuition fees for students to complete their studies in the USA.