If you want to become a leader who creates positive change in their respective countries, then here you have an excellent chance to apply for the Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarships at Carnegie Mellon University.
The scholarship aims to support Latin American students who wish to undertake a master’s programme at CMU.
Amazing offer for students to get an award amount up to $30,000 in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Carnegie Mellon University is a private research university and is one of the top private universities and ranked 51st in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It strives to create a transformative educational experience for students focused on deep disciplinary knowledge, problem-solving, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, and personal health and well-being.
Why study at Carnegie Mellon University? It is a constantly top-ranked university recognised for its world-class arts and technology programs, collaboration across disciplines and innovative leadership in education. Groundbreaking research and cutting-edge technology that impact the world take place at CMU. The highly educated faculty works closely with the students to prepare them for the real world and get real jobs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: AUD $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin America
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree programme at CMU are eligible under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university for a master coursework degree commencing in August 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the desired master’s degree programme on the common application
- Applicants who will be accepted by the university will be considered for the award. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- CV or Resume (graduate program)
- Bachelor’s degree in the related program (graduate program)
- Teacher recommendation
- Common application essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum of 1430 and 32 on SAT and ACT to be admitted to a master’s programme at CMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7 or above
- IELTS – 102 or above
The students will be rewarded $20,000 to $30,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees and 21-month masters degrees at CMU.