To support international students in the USA, Union College is providing the International Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fellowships are initiated and funded by the International Programs Office on a need basis to international students who want to pursue a fellowship programme at Union College.
Wonderful offer for students in the USA
User Review( votes)
Union College is a private liberal arts college in Schenectady, New York, founded in 1795 and ranked 44th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The motive of its function is to provide the kind of education to students that will be universally recognized and timelessly valued.
Why study at Union College? Students at Union College are treated as whole persons to maintain fundamental respect for the student’s situation, whatever it may be. It is committed to the education and development of the student as a person and professional. Students are trained through accurate and in-depth education and training.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Union College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate fellowship
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate fellowship at Union College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must undertake study at Union College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through Common Application or Coalition Application. The students need not use it separately to avail this scholarship. They will be considered on the quality of their applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of the high school or equivalent previous school attended by the applicant.
- Letter of Recommendation Interview
- Personal Essay
- Financial Aid
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have qualifications relevant to the course and level of study they are applying for to be accepted at Union College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- DUOLINGO – 70
The applicants that will win this award will be given $1,000, which can be used at the recipient’s discretion as and how they see fit during their course of study at Union College.