Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Therefore, UNSW Sydney is providing the ARC Laureate PhD Scholarships in the Regulation of the Data Revolution for international aspirants for the academic year 2021-2021.
This programme is available to students who want to undertake a research programme at the university. Applicants will be eligible to receive the benefits if they hold relevant degrees and have attained minimum required scores. All interested applicants from around the globe are encouraged to apply.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, is ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. To improve and transform lives through excellence in research, it has introduced outstanding education and is committed to advancing a just society.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It carefully shapes the global leaders of tomorrow. UNSW has an internationally recognized academic framework established by working closely with private and public sectors to give the students real-world experience. Thy students are taught in small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: The Faculty of Law & Justice
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD programmes offered by the Faculty of Law & Justice at UNSW are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must have received and accepted the offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. The applicants must fill the application form for the opportunity and submit it via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Work experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Master’s degree
- Letter of reference
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to score an average that equates to a minimum Distinction average at UNSW, i.e., 75%, to secure a position at UNSW.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain a 6.5 overall score on the IELTS test.
The lucky selected applicants will receive $28,597 per annum towards the cost of study and a faculty top-up of $5,000 per annum for up to 4 years.