The University of Queensland is providing a fantastic opportunity to international students in the form of the UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarships to study in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Queensland, with the help of the Head of School of Economics, has brought this scholarship to Malaysian students who aspire to undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Queensland.
Good opportunity for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, also known as the most prestigious and widely recognized institute, is a public research university ranked in the top 50. Top 100 globally of world universities rank UQ, has a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland had the kind of professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Programs at Queensland are comprehensive and of high quality that answer some of the most challenging questions in research facing humanity. Students gain an advantage from being connected to industry leaders through their global, national, and local partnerships.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours), and Master by Coursework programs in Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted by the University of Queensland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the university’s online portal and complete the application process. There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts or mark sheets
- Results of final secondary school examination (school leaving certificate).
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts/certificates
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a degree relevant to the applied programme to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the mentioned minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The lucky applicants will receive the scholarship under which they will receive a partial fee reduction, a 50% tuition fee towards the cost of their study at the University of Queensland.