To equip international students with the artistic resources and skills they require to pursue their careers in arts further, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago has established International Financial Aid for the academic year 2022-2023.
The school will offer this financial aid is merit-based scholarships or other funding resources to all international undergraduate and graduate students with proven eligibility. The aid is likely to be given toward the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at SAIC.
A better chance to fund your studies with tuition fees in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago is a private university associated with the Art Institute of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. SAIC serves its vision and creativity to inspire emotional reflection and action.
Why choose to study at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago? School of the Art Institute of Chicago is a vibrant community that attempts to intersect all aspects of artistic service and community.
Application Deadline: Undergraduate applications deadline at SAIC is 15th January 2022.
- University or Organization: School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at SAIC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be identified as international students by the US government.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply via the Common Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Artist‡s statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application procedure of international students as stated by the school closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 55
- Duolingo – 110
The students selected by SAIC will be provided scholarships for undergraduate or graduate studies.