To recognize and recruit the most talented individuals wherever they may be, regardless of their background or financial situation, ESSCA School of Management has decided to award the Bachelor’s Distinction Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship application is open to international students only for the academic year 2022-2023. Bachelor’s degree programmes, Grande Ecole Programme (GEP), and the Bachelor in International Management (BIM) are covered under this scholarship application. Admitted students will be considered for this 2,000 EUROS award.
This scholarship will provide a 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS discount to assist students to gain higher education.
User Review( votes)
ESSCA School of Management is a French grande école and business school. The school is ranked 115th nationwide and aims to create knowledge and develop responsible managers and entrepreneurs.
Why choose to study at the ESSCA School of Management? The school’s vocation is to develop teaching innovation and facilitate professors’ integration of its findings and techniques into their classes.
Application Deadline: The application for September 2022 intake is now open. For a precise application deadline, students must visit the programme page.
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Grande Ecole Programme (GEP), and the Bachelor in International Management (BIM) offered at ESSCA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to Grande Ecole Programme or the Bachelor in International Management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their admission application by logging in to the school portal. A scholarship application form must be filed separately and sent to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your secondary school qualification
- Official academic transcripts for the last two years of secondary education in English or French
- Official proof of your English language proficiency
- A motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Students must full all documents and other requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must have B2 level minimum English language proficiency.
ESSCA will extend 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS to selected international students to pursue their bachelor studies.