Frostburg State University is committed to making high-quality education accessible to everyone. Therefore, it is offering talented students the International Graduate Fellowships for the academic year 2023-2024 in the USA.
The fellowships will be awarded to graduate students admitted to the applied programme at FSU. Students that hold an F-1 visa status and maintain a GPA of 3.0 are considered to be eligible to win this tuition fee and stipend grant. Selection will be done on academic qualification, experience, and professional goals.
A great offer for students who want to study a graduate degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Frostburg State University is a public university in Frostburg, Maryland, ranked 109th in Regional Universities North. The university strives to prepare future leaders to meet the challenges of a complex and changing global society.
Why choose to study at Frostburg State University? Frostburg State University is a student-centered teaching and learning institution featuring experiential opportunities. FSU offers students a distinctive and distinguished baccalaureate education along with a select set of applied masters and doctoral programs.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by March 15
- University or Organization: Frostburg State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend of $6,030
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes at FSU are eligible to be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must hold a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and must have been admitted to one of Frostburg State University’s graduate programs.
- The applicants must have good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online applications at FSU are accepted via its university portal. All graduate applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
- International students certification of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have an undergraduate degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – passing score of 500P/173C/61iBT
- IELTS – passing score of 5
- ELS Language Centers – successful completion of ELS Level 112
- Inlingua Language Center – successful completion of Level 8
- The Language Company – successful completion of Level 9
- LADO International College – successful completion of LADO Level 10
- iTEP – passing score of 6
- EIKEN – successful completion of Grade 2A
The selected graduate students will receive the cost of tuition for up to 30 credit hours per academic year and recipients also receive $6,030 in an annual stipend.