Confederation College has decided to present the Student Union Awards to international students that showcase immense academic excellence. This grant can be taken in Canada towards studies commencing for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international students are eligible for this award to gain financial support to cover the cost of studying any programme of their choice at Confederation College. A $500 award will be allotted to 2 students based on academic excellence.
Nice offer for students to get $500 for undergraduate and graduate study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Confederation College is a provincially funded college of applied arts and technology in Canada that offers practical, hands-on programs to students. It is ranked 122nd in the country. It aims to inspire learners to succeed in their lives and careers in north-western Ontario and beyond.
Why choose Confederation College? Confederation is a culturally diverse, close-knit community of individuals that actively celebrates diversity and welcomes difference. It cares about its students, their wellbeing and future like its own. It has many fun activities to get students engaged on campus and meet new people.
Application Deadline: February 1st.
- University or Organization: Confederation College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up any degree programme offered at Confederation College in any preferred discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students admitted at Confederation College in the degree programme they have applied to.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For admissions, students need to apply via the OCAS application portal. Accepted international students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of high school or college/university
- Copy of passport
- Immunization and medical records
- Identification other than your passport Credit card
- Reference letters from your employers, if applicable
- Admission Requirements: Students that are applying to CC are required to have a minimum of a Grade 12 College or University level English, and with a minimum of 2 senior credits at the college or university preparation level and meet the course requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 88
- PTE – 54 to 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 125
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- EAP – 65% to 75%
Two selected students will be presented with this award and will be provided $500 by Confederation College as a contribution towards their study costs.