The educational opportunity is available for the international students in order to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the Nottingham Trent University in the UK for the session 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get fund in the UK. Applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree can apply for this programme.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University is the perfect place for all students to dream large and achieve great potential, with its magnificent buildings and most advanced infrastructure. It was established in 1843 by the merger of several well-known colleges.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? NTU seeks to enable all its students to have the knowledge and skills they would have in their lives and careers more effectively. At the cutting edge of your profession, you can learn from industry experts.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of the tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for subsequent years
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be an international citizen.
- Must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission at the Nottingham Trent University. After that, applicants must fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to an undergraduate degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Nottingham Trent University will provide 50% of the tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for subsequent years for the international students.