The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce the International Merit Undergraduate funding for the brilliant candidates in the UK. The financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the supporting statement.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as the successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School.
Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Awards: 50% tuition fee.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: 50
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- How to Apply: You have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.