The University of Liverpool is an exciting opportunity to join the PhD Studentships in Cleaner Futures MOF Catalysts for CO2 Utilisation for the academic year 2022/2023.
The successful candidate will develop teamwork and scientific communication skills as part of a dynamic team that works closely together. This PhD studentship is part of a large project that aims to provide the scientific foundation to allow the UK consumer chemical sector to become sustainable and carbon neutral.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university in the English city of Liverpool. It has previously been ranked within the top 150 universities globally by the guide. The university is research-based, with 33,000 students pursuing over 450 programs spanning 54 subject areas.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? This university offers a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and research programs in numerous disciplines. The University of Liverpool is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for internationally recognized research. The University of Liverpool is ranked #155 in Best Global Universities.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 22 November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry, School of physical sciences, Faculty of science and engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in chemical sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in PhD degree at the university.
- Applicants should have a degree in chemical sciences or postgraduate research level students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online portal. All international students that meet the scholarship’s eligibility will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities)
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in English and satisfy the University’s requirements.
The award will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.