If you are planning to study abroad, you can apply for the international awards and Bursaries offered by Griffith College in Ireland. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students are eligible to apply for this application upon undertaking an undergraduate programme at GC. The bursary award will include monetary assistance towards the cost of the complete study of the selected students at GC.
Wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Griffith College is a private third-level college in Dublin. It ranks 24th in the country with a mission to be a core of the community and a highly reputed center of education.
Why choose to study at Griffith College? Griffith College is internationally recognized to provide a wide range of professional, short-term, and corporate training educational solutions to international citizens. The world-class teaching at GC ensures stress-free alternatives to things with both excellence in academic, and industry fields. Degrees from Griffith are HETAC approved and are run to the highest academic standards.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Griffith College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from non-EU member countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered at the Faculty of Business, Commuting Science, Law, Journalism and Design, and Pharmaceutical at the Griffith College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must demonstrate a strong academic performance at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply step by step on the application portal of the university. All international students are considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of high school transcripts
- A copy of the picture page of your passport
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must be under the age of 23 to get into any undergraduate programme at Griffith.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 46
- PTE – 42
- Duolingo – 85 or higher
Students that will be selected to be given this award will get €500 to €1,500 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate degree in Ireland at GC.