Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Two PhD Positions at King George’s Medical University in India.
The programme aims to support Indian students who are going to take a PhD degree at the university.
King George’s Medical University, is a medical school, hospital, and medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. The medical school was upgraded into a medical university by an act passed by the government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. It has a capacity for 1250 undergraduates students and 450 postgraduate students.
Why study at King George’s Medical University? The institution has been dedicated to excellent medical education, unparalleled medical ethics, groundbreaking research, and exceptional patient care.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: King George’s Medical University
- Department: Center for Advanced Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD positions under Prof. Shailendra Saxena, Head, Center for Advanced Research, Faculty of Medicine
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR, UGC, DST, DBT, ICMR, etc.) inspire or other equivalent fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their documents by email ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Submit resume including a passport size photograph with details of marks secured in all subjects from 10 to class with proof, full postal address, gender, date of birth, publications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent (M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Sc.) with a valid national level.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.