With the goal of fostering student’s education in Italy, the Conference of Italian University Rectors is offering international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is exclusively open for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate, master’s, or PhD programme at any Italian public university. The applicants will receive a flat-rate amount towards studying in Italy.
Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (Italian Association of Right to Education Organizations), following the Memorandum of Understanding establishes scholarships for international students every year with an aim to educate refugee students.
Why choose to study in Italy? Italy, overall, proves to be an affordable destination for international students to pursue higher studies. It also has convenient facilities to aid newly shifted international students such as an easily understandable and accessible transport system. Above all, universities in Italy offer a wide range of English-taught degree programmes across multiple disciplines.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021
- University or Organization: Conference of Italian University Rectors
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, or PhD
- Award: EURO 5,257.74
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate, master, or PhD programme offered at any Italian public university is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in any undergraduate, master, or PhD programme at an Italian public university commencing in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to any Italian public university via their respective application portal. Students can apply here for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International protection document
- List of exams taken
- Degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: International students must mandatorily meet the English language requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide English language proficiency proof through IELTS or similar test scores. Italian language knowledge and fluency are preferred.
The winners of the scholarship will be given a minimum flat-rate amount of EURO 5,257.74 by the Ministry of University and Research for studying away from home in Italy.