Singapore is one of the favorite educational destinations for students. If you also want to study in Singapore, PSB Academy is offering the ASEAN Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is exclusively introduced to international students applying from ASEAN member countries to any undergraduate programme at PSB Academy. The award will offer full or partial coverage of the tuition fee of the chosen programme.
Wonderful chance for students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, PSB Academy is a private institution of higher education in Singapore and a sub-division of the National Productivity Board named the Management Services Supervisory Development division. It is a highly ranked academy.
Why choose to study at PSB Academy? PSB Academy is striving to be the premier tertiary education provider nurturing future talents with a global orientation. It is a trusted education provider committed to providing accessible quality education that nurtures and shapes individuals to enable them to achieve their personal and professional best. PSB also provides holistic, best-in-class education and development for all while fostering a caring learning environment by supporting students, staff, and partners.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: PSB Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate programme taught at PSB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants demonstrated a strong track record in social/community work and must have enrolled in an undergraduate programme of choice at PSB.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to use the application portal of PSB to apply. Candidates must fill the scholarship application form separately and submit it at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Offer from PSB Academy
- Academic records
- All co-curricular activity records
- Certificate of Achievements
- Testimonial for industrial/professional attachment
- Scholarship Essay
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth certificate
- Passport pages
- Admission Requirements: Students are expected to have a Polytechnic Diploma (GPA 3.0) or GCE ‘A’ Level (Average Grade B) or equivalent to get into PSB.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide scores of any English language proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, or similar.
The applicants that will luckily win this scholarship will get advantages towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme at PSB.