IED Istituto Europeo di Design, Aldo Galli Academy of Fine Arts is inviting students to convert their ideas into projects by participating in the International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Up to 13 scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee cost will be offered for undergraduate and foundation courses in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication, Management, and Restoration held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, Como, and Bilbao exclusively to international students.
Wonderful offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The Istituto Europeo di Design is a private design school in Italy. It aims to offer young creative students thorough training, both theoretical and practical. Founded in 1966 by Francesco Morelli, The school is organized into four disciplines, namely, Design, Fashion, Visual Communication, and Management.
Why choose Istituto Europeo di Design? IED allows its students to access higher education and a broad range of courses to shape a qualification that matches their potential and career interests.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 5th April 2022.
- University or Organization: Istituto Europeo di Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy or Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Italy, Spain, and all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake an undergraduate or foundation course at IED.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international applicants.
- The applicants must have developed a proposal on ‘Hybrid Innovation’ by 5th April 2022.
- The applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to start their admission application online. Scholarship application information will be available on this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a photocopy of their identity document in addition to other academic supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are required to have a diploma in advanced technical studies in plastic arts and design or advanced vocational training and must have excelled in their admission interview.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course. B2, as the minimum level, is required
The winning applicants will be provided 100% of the tuition fee of the applied programme at IED.