Execute your plan to study abroad by applying for the international awards at SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is being offered to international students who wish to get a bachelor’s or master’s degree from SWPS in Poland. Eligible students will receive coverage for the tuition fee of the first year or applied programme under this application .
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a private non-profit university ranked 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Through research and education in an inspiring environment, SWPS aims to help people make their dreams come true and achieve their goals.
Why choose SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities? SWPS is a mind-blowing university that believes that through a better understanding of human intelligence, the world can learn and thrive among new technologies and dynamic social change. It is a leading higher education institution in Poland dedicated to teaching and research.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries outside of Poland are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any full-time bachelor or master level courses and subjects taught in English at SWPS University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been admitted by SWPS University in the applied bachelor or master programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate must register on the application portal of SWPS University and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants for the opportunity will be chosen based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal questionnaire
- Two copies of the Agreement on the Payment Terms and Conditions
- A health insurance
- Secondary school certificate
- Registered bank account
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school diploma or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification to get into a bachelor’s or master’s programme at SWPS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have CEFR B2 or higher, supported by appropriate recognized English proficiency
SWPS University will provide the winning international candidate’s tuition fee for the first year of the applied bachelor or master programme.