Germany is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Germany, then you can apply for the international awards at the University of Passau.
The programme aims to attract international students commencing in the undergraduate and masters degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1973, the University of Passau is a public research university located in Passau, Lower Bavaria, Germany. It is the youngest university in Bavaria and consequently has the most modern campus in the state. It has four faculties and 39 different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Passau? They aim to be a forward-looking, internationally renowned and attractive Bavarian University for Europe that delivers a significant contribution to the solution of current and future challenges. Its principle is to foster excellence in research and establish excellent working conditions, particularly for students and early career researchers.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Passau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 ECTS achieved or in a master’s programme for at least one semester Minimum of 15 ECTS achieved
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree programme at the university. After that, apply for a funding for international students.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To enrol at the university, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have completed their Abitur or a previous degree in a country whose language is a prerequisite for admission to the desired course.
The University of Passau will provide a reduction in tuition fees for students in Germany.