Get financial aid to start your educational journey in the USA! Kent State University is providing a chance to apply for the International Student Graduate Assistantships in the USA. It is open for the session 2021-2022.
The bursaries are designed to provide financial aid for enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to pursue the research degree programme at Kent State University.
Nice chance for worldwide students in the USA at Kent State University.
User Review( votes)
Kent State University was established in 1910. It is a public research university based in Kent, Ohio. Many study-abroad and student exchange programs are facilitated by the university, and 63 per cent of full-time undergraduates receive some form of need-based financial assistance and the average need-based scholarship.
Why study at Kent State University? This university helps improve the academic and career growth of students, as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual development.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Assistantships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year’s degrees with a good academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission to Kent State University.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Kent State University will provide partial support for international graduate students to study in the UK.