Do you wish to enhance your knowledge and skills? If yes, then you can apply for the International Students Excellence Award at the Confederation College in Canada for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is intended to support the studies of international students at Confederation College in Canada. Academically excellent students are perfect candidates for this award valued at $2,500.
Great offer for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Confederation College is a provincially funded college of applied arts and technology in Canada that offers practical, hands-on programs to students. It is ranked 122nd in the country it aims to inspire learners to succeed in their lives and careers in north-western Ontario and beyond.
Why choose Confederation College? Confederation is a culturally diverse close-knit community of individuals that actively celebrates diversity and welcomes difference. It cares about its students, their wellbeing, and their future like its own. CC has many fun activities to get students engaged on campus and meet new people.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2023
- University or Organization: Confederation College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any degree programme offered at Confederation College in any preferred discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current international students at CC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to apply to CC via the OCAS application portal. Accepted students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of high school or college/university
- Copy of passport
- Immunization and medical records
- Identification other than your passport Credit card
- Reference letters from your employers, if applicable
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of a Grade 12 College or University level English, and with a minimum of 2 senior credits at the college, college/university, or university preparation level and meet the course requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 88
- PTE – 54 to 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 125
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- EAP – 65% to 75%
The applicants that will win this award will receive a sum of $2,500 to support the cost of pursuing any degree programme of choice at Confederation.