Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden is pleased to announce the PhD Position at the Research Training Group in Interactive Fiber Rubber Composites for the academic year 2021-2022.
The positions are open to all international and domestic applications. The selected students will be appointed as the research associate for three years period with a salary. Applicants with relevant interests and qualifications in scientific or engineering fields are eligible to be selected.
User Review( votes)
The Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden is a non-university research institute in Germany. It is ranked in the top universities across various fields of study like energy, engineering, medical, etc.
Why choose to study at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden? IPF aims to develop solutions for socially and technologically relevant questions through fundamental and application-oriented research. Students of IPF get to be a part of world-changing research.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Germany as well as other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake research in subject-specific scientific and engineering fields offered at the Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- We are seeking first-class graduates with excellent expertise in the doctoral subject offered by the GRK, a high interdisciplinary desire to learn and cooperate, advanced oral and written English communication skills, and the absolute willingness to complete the dissertation by the end of the three-year research period.
- The candidate ideally should have pre-existing knowledge in the materials composition design of cross-linkable liquid rubber systems, as well profound knowledge in the area of reactive additive manufacturing of liquid-precursor-based polymers.
- He should be able to address chemistry-materials science-based research questions in the context of processing-technological requirements, to solve those questions, and discuss as well as communicate the results in a scientific manner.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates need to submit the documents via email as a single PDF file to [email protected] in order to apply for the Research Associate position. Students are requested to indicate the number of the Job vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Publication list
- A short description of past research activities
- A short proposal of the prospective research project
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a university degree (Master / Diploma) in materials science, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or physics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
The candidates selected by IPF Dresden to fill this position will be addressed as a research associate at the Research Training Group “Interactive Fiber Rubber Composites” and will be given a monthly stipend of salary group TV-L EG 13 for up to 3 years.