Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, John Spach is providing scholarships to the most deserving and poor students in the USA. The bursary is available for the session 2021/2022.
Golden opportunity for American students who want to commence Graduate, master’s, and a postgraduate degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
As the CEO of a reputed company, John Spach has been a popular and experienced professional in the area of commercial cleaning and protection expertise. Over the years, Spach was a genuine philanthropist and had unbelievable success.
Why should you apply for this programme? John has regularly offered a portion of his profits to benefit the underprivileged and disadvantaged individuals around him so that the American students can achieve higher education in the United States.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: John Spach
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate, Master’s and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate, master’s, and a postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be enrolled at and pursuing studies at an accredited and recognized American College, institution, or university.
- Must be a ‘junior,’ or a ‘sophomore,’ or a ‘freshman,’ while a ‘Graduate’ is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enroll for this opportunity, applicants must write an original, informative, and intriguing essay on a given topic within just 700 to 850 words. “What is the most impactful long-term consequence of the pandemic that universities and other educational institutions will have to deal with, and how can they best handle it?” submissions must be completed via email in the form of a Word Document attachment and sent to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to send the following mandatory details within the official deadline along with your original essay.
- First Name and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email ID
- Date of High school Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- University or College or institution you are currently enrolled in or have submitted your application at, or where you have already been accepted.
- Details of the current academic program, specifically:
- Latest or Current GPA
- Personal Bio in a maximum of 290 characters
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme, students need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
John Spach will provide a one-time amount awarded is $1000 to the interested students of America. It will be officially disbursed as gift money that is to be regarded as a non-refundable financial payout.