Khazar University is offering merit awards for students who demonstrate academic achievements and want to gain a higher education in Azerbaijan.
The scholarship programme is open to overseas students commencing in undergraduate, master’s, PhD degree at the university. The grant is awarded for one year. The aim of Khazar University scholarships is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from all over the world to study at Khazar University
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Azerbaijan
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, Khazar University is a private university in Baku, Azerbaijan. It has four campuses in Baku and two throughout Azerbaijan, namely the Neftchilar Campus, the Downtown Campus, the Baku Dunya School Campus, the Sumgayit Dunya School Campus, the Ganja Dunya School Campus, and the Buzovna Conference and Leisure Center.
Why study at Khazar University? The University is committed to enhancing education, knowledge, and student participation by ensuring that all students receive high-quality, inventive, and creative help.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until June 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Khazar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Award: Up to75% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Azerbaijan
- Apply to one of the bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. programs at Khazar University
- Demonstrate good academic performance at previous study level(s)
- Demonstrate motivation to study in the chosen field
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for programmes , you need to apply to one of the programs offered by Khazar University and indicate that you wish to be considered for a award in the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Candidate Student Application Form(with picture);
- Student Information Form
- Student Application Form(with image);
- Transcript of Records
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, applicants should have completed their secondary education, bachelor’s or master’s education successfully before starting the academic year they apply to.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The grants cover 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis at Khazar University. The grant is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the academic performance of the student.