The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Kings funding for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study. The grant is available for pursuing Masters programme.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to the Thailand and other Asian countries students.
User Review( vote)
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing Master programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Each Award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.
- Nationality: Thailand and other Asian countries applicants can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Thailand Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE),Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1,000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or
- From other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent)
- English Language Requirements:
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Nominated applicants with a commitment from the nominees will be considered more favorably.
- Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the prospective candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Form and send by email.