Applications are invited for MP scholarship funded by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The scholarship is mainly for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC and minority group.
This scholarship is offered to give financial help to candidates who are financially weak and seeking for help to get a higher education.
User Review( votes)
The Government of Madhya Pradesh also known as the State Government of Madhya Pradesh, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and its 51 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
- Application deadline: January 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for the students of class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and graduation degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The candidates those are getting admission in an undergraduate course will get a scholarship of Rs 10,000 per annum. Whereas the postgraduate candidate will get Rs 20,000 per annum.
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: India ( Madhya Pradesh )
- Entrance Requirements: Only following candidates can apply for MP scholarship 2017-2018
- The candidate must not apply for any other scholarship. If candidates are availing any other scholarship, then his MP Scholarship Application 2017-18 will be cancelled.
- The candidates those are applying for this scholarship must keep this line in their mind that, 40% of scholarship is reserved only for girls to promote girls education
- The income of the family the candidates belongs to, must not be more than Rs 2,00,000
The candidates those are applying for scholarship application form must keep the following documents are required at the time of filling MP Scholarship 2017-18:
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Recent passport size photograph
How to Apply:
- The Candidates those are interested in applying can fill the application form for getting a scholarship by using online mode. For online mode application process the candidates to follow the following steps those are described below:
- Candidates have to visit the official portal of MP Scholarship.
- After that, he will go to the tab of Registration
- Afterwards, the candidate has to fill all the required details of registration. They have to fill the correct details. Any wrong information can cancel their scholarship application form.
- Submit the scholarship form
- After that take, the print out of application form of MP Scholarship form 2017-18.