Florida Atlantic University has established the Latin America and Caribbean Graduate Student Scholarships for students who would like to pursue a master’s, or doctoral degree in engineering or computer science. Applications are now accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is exclusively for students of Latin America and the Caribbean and will provide support for the duration of the student’s degree as long as the student enrolls full-time and is in good standing with the University. The scholarship is valued at $500.
User Review( votes)
Florida Atlantic University is a student-centered public research university committed to empowering students who want to make a difference. It ranks 277th in National Universities as it delivers high-touch, high-tech education to its students and residents.
Why choose to study at the Florida Atlantic University? The Florida Atlantic University is an energetic and fast-growing institution, determined to propel itself to the forefront of innovation and scholarship. It provides its students with skills that help them turn their dreams to reality through award winning advising and career services.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Florida Atlantic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Antilles (Dutch or Netherlands Antilles), Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guantanamo Bay, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nevis, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Bathelemy, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Marten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Venezuela are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any master’s, or doctoral degree in an engineering or computer science degree programme available at FAU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time graduate student at FAU.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 and minimum GRE and TOEFL score required by the program to which the student is applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to sign up on the university portal to apply. Interest candidates need to fill a scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: Attach official transcripts and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
The applicants that win this scholarship will receive benefits, $500 per semester x 3 semesters plus tuition reduction to support their graduate study at FAU.