International students are now given an amazing opportunity to shape their future in Singapore at the National University of Singapore by applying for the MBA NUS Scholarship for Latin America. The programme is designed for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants from LATAM countries are eligible to take part in this scholarship programme to get financial assistance towards the programme fee of an MBA at NUS. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the admission application.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Singapore ranked 32nd in Best Global Universities, is a leading global research-intensive university that aspires to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students, and alumni.
Why choose to study at the National University of Singapore? NUS is a research-intensive comprehensive university committed to providing a holistic educational experience for its students. It aspires to create a better world for all and strives to impact the future by nurturing talent, creating solutions, and advancing society.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2021
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, and Saint Martin are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Master of Business Administration programme at NUS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in an MBA programme at NUS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply at NUS, the students are required to sign up on the university portal. Eligible admitted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Latest CV/Resume
- Undergraduate degree scroll
- Undergraduate degree transcripts/mark sheets
- A passport-sized photograph
- Latest payslip
- Referee reports
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit GRE or GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- C1 – 180
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- TOEFL – 93
- MUET – 200
The winners of this scholarship will be provided tuition fees of the MBA programme at NUS.