The Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme, in collaboration with the Institut français d’études anatoliennes of Istanbul has established the Short-Term Fellowships in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
Exclusively designed for students from Turkey, this fellowship programme promises to cover the transport and accommodation costs in France by awarding €1,600 per month towardstransport and accommodation costs in France for the selected students. Eligible students will have a relevant PhD Doctorate.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, established in 1963, is an international crossroad for Humanities and Social Sciences that supports research. It has served for more than 50 years now and still preserves quality research and education.
Why should you choose to study at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme? FMSH is a recognized public utility that encourages innovative research, creates favorable conditions for interdisciplinary dialogue, and promotes the circulation of researchers and knowledge. It has international partners to promote the study of human societies and the human and social sciences.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
- University or Organization: Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: €1,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any fellowship programme offered at FMSH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute based in Turkey.
- The applicants will have to provide a letter from the hosting institution addressed to the FMSH expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions offered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before submitting their application, applicants will have to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- CV (2 pages maximum)
- List of publications
- Copy of the PhD diploma
- Letter from the director of the research institution in your country
- Letter of invitation from the director of the host research institution in France
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate and must be involved in research in social and human sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be proficient in either English or French.
The winning PhD candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of 1,600€ for two to three months to cover expenses such as transport and accommodation costs in France under his fellowship.