A legal education opens up a world of opportunities. A law degree can be used in almost any career. Therefore, to help students with their law studies, LawyerBound is pleased to announce that they are sponsoring a scholarship program.
The LawyerBound’s “Bound to be a Law Student” Scholarship is open for first-year incoming law students or high school seniors and college students planning on attending an accredited United States law school in the future.
Nice offer to win a scholarship for law study.
User Review( votes)
LawyerBound.com is a website that helps students on their journey to become attorneys, whether students wish to practice in personal injury, real estate, or insurance, turn into career prosecutors or afford a high-profile criminal defense.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023.
- University or Organization:
- Department: Law
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded for law study in an accredited United States law school.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be planning on attending an accredited United States law school in the future.
- The program is open to everyone from high school seniors to college students & first-year incoming law students.
- Applicants currently have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit a short essay along with the following information and email it to Ian Standish’s email lawyerboundscholarship [at] gmail.com
- Email address
- Phone number
- Birth date
- Current college
- Current GPA (cumulative)
- How did you hear about this Scholarship?
- Supporting Documents: A short essay includes a 500-ish word essay or story about the moment you knew you were bound to become a lawyer.
- Admission Requirements: The basic requirements for admission to an ABA Law School are that applicants possess or will shortly be awarded a bachelor’s degree and have satisfactory scores on the law school admission test (LSAT).
- Language Requirement: English
The winning student will be awarded a one-time $1,000 nonrenewable award paid directly to their college or university.