International students meet with many financial hurdles in planning their education abroad. Therefore, to cover other education costs, Teesside University has decided to present international students with the Teesside University Advance Funding for the academic year 2022-2023.
This beneficial opportunity is offered to EU, and International students enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Teesside University. Selected students will be awarded various advantages.
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Why should you study at Teesside University? Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: Applications on UCAS are accepted till 29th January 2022. The latest applications submission can be done by 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home, EU, and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme taught at Teesside are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students enrolling in Year 0 or Year 1 of a full-time undergraduate programme at the Middlesbrough or Darlington campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their applications via the UCAS portal. Students will be awarded this scholarship automatically after enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the UG entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
The selected students will be provided the following by Teesside University –
- an Apple iPad installed with Office 365 software, the University’s student portal, access to email, timetables, virtual learning environment, and library resources
- an iPad compatible keyboard
- over £200 credit for learning resources
- lecture-capture technology across campus so you can access recordings of lectures at any time, from anywhere