Students interested in working in a laboratory are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Markerless Human Gait Analysis using Ultra-Wideband Radar Approaches Augmented by Artificial Intelligence at the London South Bank University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD project will bring the selected candidates an awarded stipend worth £18,000 per annum for three years of study. The applicants must hold honors or MSc degrees in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline and be eligible to be considered for a position on this project.
A fine programme for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings. LSBU is known for its professional links and high graduate salaries and is working towards being recognized for transforming lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied education and insight.
Why choose to study at London South Bank University? The London South Bank University offers career-focused courses. It enables students from every background to gain the skills and self-confidence needed to become their best version. The university also provides valued knowledge to employers and currency to its teaching and student experience.
Application Deadline: The applications are ongoing. However, the applicants must observe the deadline specific to the programme they were to apply for at LSBU if any.
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study at the London South Bank University School of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in the laboratory work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. To apply for the scholarship, students must send the supporting documents to Prof. Sandra Dudley via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc. Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120
The London South Bank University will award the selected candidates a stipend worth £18,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study.