Students now have a wonderful chance to reduce the burden of the international tuition fees in Singapore. The Singapore Management University has announced the Diana Koh international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship opportunity has been created for female undergraduate students from ASEAN countries in memory of the late Diana Koh Ming Ying. Students that genuinely face financial crisis and possess leadership qualities will be considered eligible and receive tuition fee coverage.
Singapore Management University is one of the best public research universities in Singapore ranking 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. SMU strives to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
Why choose to study at Singapore Management University? Singapore Management University is a dynamic university where students are encouraged to speak their minds and share theirs through active participation in the classroom. SMU is committed to an interactive, participative and technologically enabled learning experience that also provides all students equal opportunities to gain global exposure and engage in various internships and earn while they learn to gain valuable indigents for their future careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,025
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any ASEAN region country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at the Singapore Management University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial hardships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the online application form to complete the application process. The students will be considered on the basis of the admission application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport proof
- Secondary school transcripts
- School testimonials
- Medical report
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination to get into SMU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores TOEFL, IELTS, or C1 Advanced to provide proof of English language proficiency.
Singapore Management University will give the selected international students a sum of $20,025 to support the programme fee of the undertaken undergraduate study.