To foster academic excellence among students, Lee Woo Sing College is actively presenting excellent ASEAN Countries Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant is established specially for international students who come from ASEAN member countries to pursue an undergraduate programme at Lee Woo Sing College in Hong Kong. It provides monetary aid to the students yearly for up to 3 years.
User Review( vote)
Lee Woo Sing College is one of the new colleges of the Chinese University of Hong Kong that aims at developing leaders for Hong Kong, the mainland, and the world. It possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives
Why choose to study at Lee Woo Sing College? The Lee Woo Sing College, affiliated with one of the world’s top universities, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, nurtures students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. The College gives significant emphasis to the spirit of ‘Harmony’ striving to create a community that is kind to people and handles things with moderation. It possesses top-tier teaching staff recruited globally with a global vision.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021
- University or Organization: Lee Woo Sing College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$20,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Students from member countries of ASEAN including Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects taught at Lee Woo Sing College are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an undergraduate programme at Lee Woo Sing College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the application portal of CUHK and apply. Students for the scholarship will be selected on the basis of the initial applications by the College Office of Lee Woo Sing College.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Academic certificates
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to get into CUHK.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
The international winners will receive HK$20,000 per annum for 3 consecutive years from Lee Woo Sing College in Hong Kong.