Applicants are invited to apply for the Graduate Support Initiative (GSI) Awards funded by the University of British Columbia in Canada. The funding is available to both international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Golden chance for international students to study in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1908, the University of British Columbia is a public research university ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree level programs for the students.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? UBC is a global centre for research and teaching that creates an exceptional learning environment, advances a civil and sustainable society. At the university, students will be one of the best times of their life because they will have many opportunities to discover their potential.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Approximately $6.5 million
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree program in all fields except Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Engineering (in Faculty of Applied Science), and Doctor of Pharmacy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study, letters of reference, GRE or other test scores (if required), Criminal record check (if required), and Statement of interest (if required).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of British Columbia will offer approximately $6.5 million in GSI funding is awarded each year across all UBC graduate programs.