Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Malcolm Tait Music Education Scholarships at the University of Canterbury and support your study in New Zealand.
The scheme is made available for overseas students wishing to enrol in the postgraduate degree at the University of Canterbury.
Great opportunity for international students to get benefited in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It gives the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate in Music.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship shall be awarded to a student of music education who is undertaking postgraduate studies in music education at the School of Music, University of Canterbury.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to an applicant on the basis of merit and either financial need or the evidence of talent in the subject area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Each applicant should submit a statement of not more than
- 1,000 words in support of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the admission process, students need to check all necessary entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following test scores:
- TOEFL PBT With a minimum score of 550 and TWE with a minimum score of 4.5
- CCEL EAP Level 2 with a minimum C+ grade
- CAE or CPE minimum score of 169 with at least 162 in reading, writing, listening and speaking
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1000 to cover their study expenses in New Zealand.